Located at 13th and Marine, Grosvenor Ambleside is the gateway to West Vancouver with direct access to Ambleside Park, the West Vancouver Seawall and vibrant street level retail along Bellevue Avenue and Marine Drive. Highway 1 and the Lions Gate Bridge connects people to Ambleside Village from all around Vancouver.
Grosvenor Ambleside is bordered by Marine Drive to the north, 13th Street to the east, 14th Street to the west and Bellevue Avenue to the south. Ample underground parking is available.
From Downtown Vancouver
- Head northwest on Georgia St/BC-1A/BC-99 N
- Northbound over the Lions Gate Bridge
- Exit the bridge following the signs to West Vancouver
- Continue west onto Marine Dr/BC-1A N/BC-99 N
- Grosvenor Ambleside is at 13th and Marine Drive
From Horseshoe Bay, Squamish, Whistler
- Follow Trans-Canada Highway/BC-1E South to 15th Street
- Take exit 11 and continue on 15th Street
- Turn left onto Marine Drive – Grosvenor Ambleside is at 13th and Marine Drive
From North Vancouver
- Take Trans-Canada Highway/BC-1W and Taylor Way/BC-1A S/BC-99 to Keith Road
- Turn right onto Keith Road
- Turn right onto Marine Drive – Grosvenor Ambleside is at 13th and Marine Drive
Disembark at Marine Drive & 13th (unless taking #257, which stops at 14th)
From Downtown Vancouver, heading north on Georgia Street
- Bus #250, #253 or #257
From Horseshoe Bay, heading to Vancouver
- Bus #250 or #257
From North Vancouver, heading west
- Bus #R2, change at Park Royal to #257, #253, #250 or #251
- Bus #236, change at Marine Drive & Berwick to #255
Two-hour street parking is available around the site and at Ambleside Park. Two-hour complimentary underground parking is also available in Grosvenor Ambleside’s parkade, accessed from 13th Street or Bellevue Avenue. EV parking stalls are located in the underground parkade.
Bike parking is available in multiple locations around Ambleside Phase I and II.